Sunday, December 19, 2010
kurume taiho@Sunday, December 19, 2010

Yep, blogging about ramen again. And the only reason why I finally got down to eating this packet of ramen from Kurume Taiho was because of the expiry date. I came home last night, opened the cupboard only to find "11.10.28" in my face. I was thinking about throwing it away, but I opened the box only to see that nothing expired except the sesame seeds! Oh, but there wasn't any expiry date on the ramen packet. So, if I die you'll know who to sue.

A very good reason for buying this from Yokohama Ramen Museum is that, it is TONKOTSU which is my favourite type of ramen and this stall has the longest queuing time at the ramen museum.

Instructions on how to cook the ramen. I had to heat the packet of concentrated tonkotsu, heat the bowl, boil the noodles and add 250ml of hot water to the concentrate.

The packet of noodles that may cause my death. =D




The soup is awesome. I prefer this type of tonkotsu which is thick and salty. The Kumamoto one that I had when we were there was lighter and not as salty. I didn't take a picture of the concentrate when i poured it out but the smell was so good! But of all the Tonkotsu soups I've tasted so far, the best one would still be from Ikebukuro.

Labels: ,


about
who i think i am.

victoria.
singaporean.
jpop, jrock, kpop.

i love my green dinosaur and i don't care if you think I'm crazy.

TWITTER